The level of data protection of the foreign country or international body mentioned in item I of the caput of art. 33 of this Law will be evaluated by the national authority, which will take into consideration:
- I - the general and sectoral rules of the legislation in force in the country of destination or in the international body;
- II - the nature of the data;
- III - compliance with the general principles of protection of personal data and rights of the holders provided for in this Law;
- IV - the adoption of security measures provided for in the regulation;
- V - the existence of judicial and institutional guarantees to respect personal data protection rights; and
- VI - other specific circumstances relating to the transfer.