ANPD's revenues are as follows:
- I - the appropriations recorded in the general budget of the Union, special credits, additional credits, transfers and onlendings granted thereto;
- II - donations, legacies, grants and other resources intended for it;
- III - the amounts determined on the sale or rental of movable and immovable property owned by him;
- IV - the amounts calculated on investments in the financial market of the revenues provided for in this article; V - (Vetoed);
- VI - resources arising from agreements, arrangements or contracts concluded with public or private entities, organizations or companies, national or international;
- VII - the proceeds from the sale of publications, technical material, data and information, including for public bidding purposes.