The ANPD Board of Directors will be composed of 5 (five) directors, including the CEO.
- 1. The members of the ANPD's Directing Council shall be chosen by the President of the Republic and appointed by him, after approval by the Federal Senate, pursuant to item 'f' of item III of art. 52 of the Federal Constitution, and will occupy a position on the committee of the Superior Steering and Advisory Group - DAS, at least level 5.
- 2 - The members of the Board of Directors shall be chosen from Brazilians who have an unblemished reputation, a superior level of education and a high degree in the specialty field of the positions to which they will be appointed.
- 3 The term of office of the members of the Board of Directors shall be four (4) years.
- 4 The terms of the first members of the Board of Directors appointed shall be 2 (two), 3 (three), 4 (four), 5 (five) and 6 (six) years, as established in the act of appointment.
- 5 - In the event of vacancy in office during the term of office of a member of the Board of Directors, the remaining term shall be completed by the successor.